We treat the participants’ personal information with the greatest care, based on the following policy.
We may use the personal information we collect through the event only for the following purposes.
- Attendance of Japan Dreamin’.
- To inform the update of this event.
- To collect and analyze survey results for this event.
During the event, the organizers and volunteer staff will take photographs. Attendees may appear in the photo. They may be posted during the event or after the event only for the purpose of introducing the event via our website or Twitter account. However, photos will not be posted in association with personal information without your permission.
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties.
We will never disclose or provide personal information to third parties retrieved from the participants, except for the following.
- If you have the consent of the disclosure of personal information.
- In case of the request from public agencies like police, court, etc.
- In case of the application of the law
3. Compliance with laws and regulations and continuous improvement
We comply with Japanese laws and other standards that apply to personal information it holds and will review and improve the content of this policy as appropriate.
4. Who controls the personal information
Japan Dreamin’ core organizer team.